The watch for the electronic geek. All the features of a watch combined with an oscilloscope and a waveform generator. I've signed up to fund the Kickstarter project which has reached it's goal - happy days!
- Mixed Signal Oscilloscope: Simultaneous sampling of analog and digital signals.
- Advanced Trigger: Normal / Single / Auto, with rising or falling edge and adjustable trigger level.
- Meter Mode: Average, Peak to peak and Frequency readout.
- XY Mode (Plot Lissajous patterns or see the phase difference between two waveforms).
- Spectrum Analyzer with different windowing options and selectable vertical log.
- Horizontal and Vertical Cursors with automatic waveform measurements.
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator with Sweep on all parameters.
- Display options: Persistence, Different grid options, and more.
- Curve tracer function
I'm signed up as an International Beta Tester. The Beta Testers will receive a prototype as early as December, and a production unit with all accessories in May. Beta Testers will be expected to be involved with the design and report bugs along the way. Apparently this prototype will initially not work, but will start to work as firmware is developed. The prototype hardware may need changes so you might need to do some soldering. The case will be 3D printed with the current prototype design. Come May 2014 the production units will be available and so I intend to do some video blogging as soon as I receive the prototype and keep with it all the way through to the final version.