Saturday, September 10, 2005

Mukka Express Coffee Maker


Coffee is one of the things I really enjoy - decent cappaccino or cafe latte - it's all good with me! Sarah got me one of these for my birthday and I have to say it is a superb gadget - really well made. The top and bottom section are both single-piece castings and the screw sections are well machined with proper inset-gaskets. I predict I'll be enjoying a brew out of this bad boy for years to come. The kids like it because it looks like a cow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that made by gateway?

Phil Crawley said...

I had to think a moment to figure out what you meant! Despite that popular computer's similair packaging this gadget is mad by Bialetti - see;
http://www.ineedcoffee.com/03/mokaexpress/

Rupert said...

'ere. You been mukkain' 'bout with my coffee?