Friday, September 02, 2005

I received and email from my old chum Tim Taylor;
Phil - your blog is the absolute business - always a great read - even if some of the tech details are way beyond me (or beyond my interests).

Today I was reminded of some pics you posted when they craned the Resolutions mobile in to the Fame Academy house on Highgate hill a few years ago. You can see the connection with my pics above - a crane would have been great today.

Tim is an OB engineer and sent me some pics of a company he works for sometimes and a bit of bother they got into moving a truck - the details shall remain secret!
Anyhow - here are some pics from an occasion I had to move a truck I'd built for Resolution - over the wall into the Fame Academy in Highgate, North London. £1 million in the air!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you remember how much the truck hire was?

Phil Crawley said...

Resolution actually owned that truck - the cost of the crane to do the 20 minute lift (it did take half a day to rig though) was eight grand, the insurance was two grand.