Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bomb attacks in London - things are a bit crazy here in London at the moment - there have been multiple bombs across tube trains and buses and nothing is moving. The cell 'phone networks are also down due to the load.
I had to cycle from MTV in Camden to our office in Soho and for the fifteen minutes I was in the saddle I didn't move out of earshot of sirens - there are buses parked by the side of the road with their "out of service" signs up and as I swung by University College Hospital's new A&E department I noticed several armed policemen on guard. There are more helicopters in the sky than I've ever seen.

BBC News have the details

Everyone in the office stopped to watch the reports.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Phil, check out PodCastPaul's poem:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/englishpaul/27412.html

take good care,
Kevin